CMF Artist Programme Summary
Summary of City Music Foundation Artists Programme
CMF provides, over up to two years:
- Senior business people as personal mentors through collaborations with City firms
- Artistic mentoring with established, acclaimed international players
- A series of tailored professional development workshops and seminars drawing on our extensive network of contacts in the music industry and in City institutions and commerce. Topics include tax and financial management, networking, presentation skills, contracts and legal issues, agents, PR, using social media, pitching and programming and many more.
- A concert or recital in the CMF concert series in the City, as an adjunct to the PD workshops.
- Essential promotional tools such as a new website designed and tailored to their requirements, high quality recordings and a CD, and high quality photos, film and videos.
- Day to day access to the CMF team, including our Artist Manager who works almost like an agent to achieve as many live performance opportunities as possible for our musicians.
- Help with new commissions – musical, visual arts, poetry – to help CMF artists develop a unique niche and selling point.
The City Music Foundation
turning talent into success